Why We Serve? “The Strategic Directions”
Human Rights Promotion
- Vulnerable communities empowered to claim for their rights
- Promoting justice for the most vulnerable people in the targeted population
- Increasing demand and utilization of health and HIV prevention services.
Quality service expansion
- Empowering communities to demand for provision of quality services from the duty bearers.
- Promoting Provision of quality education to the most vulnerable communities.
Networking and collaboration
- Increasing participation in relevant networks, forums and alliances
- Building partnership that will foster our capacity to raise adequate funds.
- Strengthening HR systems for effective service delivery.
- Increasing internal capacity of resource mobilization among staff.
- Building capacity of RACOBAO Board members in fundraising